11/1/12

It used to be a thing...

for bloggers to post every day in November. I'm not sure if it is still a thing. I'm not even sure if blogging is still a thing. I'm fairly sure it's not a thing for anyone to come look at this blog anymore. I gave up writing here for a number of reasons, chiefly because the subject of most of my posts (i.e. my daughters) can now read and have opinions on the things I write about them. I also ran out of steam; it's easier to post a sentence or two on facebook than it is to write a whole blog post. But sometimes I miss it. So I'm back, for one month at least.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Wow! I just looked for fun - which I haven't done in a long time and was so glad to see a post.

Abbey said...

I felt that way too about blogging not being a thing anymore. I'm glad to see you back at least for a month. That's about how long I'll be posting too. :-)

aimee said...

Mom told me you were doing this in November! I'll read it for sure!

mimi said...

yeah! I did not realize you were back!