11/25/12

More about Mallory

...written by the girl herself:

Hi! I am going to be 11 in 8 days! I am going to go to the movies with my friends. Then we'll go to Maggie Moo's for ice cream. This is a list of information of when I was 10:

Food: Chicken fingers and fries
Color: Blue
BFFs: All my aunts
Dessert: Cake
Subject: Science (just experiments)
Movie: Diary of a Wimpy Kid
TV Show: Modern Family and Toddlers &Tiaras
Book: Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Activity: Decorating Cakes
Goal: To start a babysitting business

Her mother will add:

Whenever Mallory is outraged or surprised or indignant, she'll say, "But what?" with the funniest, completely un-reproducible inflection. It makes no sense but it makes me laugh every time.

She's a keeper, that one.

2 comments:

aimee said...

BFFs forever!! (I know, I just repeated forever twice but one can never have too much forever.)

:)

Mallory Kemple said...

I forgot to say my favorite celebrity. Its Ariana Grande!