11/13/12

The Bangs are Back

Phoebe has always had bangs:







But this summer, I asked the girls if they'd like to grow their bangs out.

"Would that mean we wouldn't need so many haircuts?" Mallory asked. I said yes; she was sold.

"Hermione doesn't have bangs, does she? And she has long brown hair like me?" Phoebe asked. I said yes; she was also sold.

So throughout the summer, we had bangs in the face:


By the time school started, they were almost long enough for the side-swept look:

We tried various methods of keeping the bangs contained:


But mostly they just hung down over her eyes:

Then Halloween came, and Phoebe was a perfect Hermione:





And as soon as she took her costume off, she said, "Whew! Now I can finally cut my bangs!"

So this weekend, that's what we did:






5 comments:

aimee said...

I love the committment she had for her costume!! And tell her I love her new bangs. :)

Karen said...

The hardest thing to do is grow bangs!

Krista said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mallory Kemple said...

Um excuse me? Pictures of me please?

Mallory Kemple said...

Um excuse me? Pictures of me please?