2/21/11

Fifteen minutes in the life

I realized that I haven't taken many pictures of the kids lately; so today when they asked to have a picnic in the backyard, I packed the camera along with the pb&j's and potato chips. I thought I'd try to get a few frameable shots that captured both of my daughters' elegant beauty.

Well. Instead I got these:























Goofy and giggly and precisely what these two are like, most of the time. I think they're keepers (the pictures and the girls).

2 comments:

Karen said...

Cute pictures. It looks like they were having a lot of fun!

aimee said...

I tried to get a few framable pictures of my boys the other day. Yours, you could frame, bc they are cute pictures. Mine, you could not bc they are of the boys fighting and rolling around. Oh well.